How to sign up as a team:
Teams must send the following information to email@example.com at least one week before each event they would like to attend. See the example at the bottom if you’re still confused.
- A list of riders who will be attending, and a tentative division for each person. Divisions can be changed at the event. Any riders not on the list are still welcome to come, but will be charged a $5 late registration fee when you get to the park. This helps us with scheduling and food prep.
- Each rider must have a WWA membership to participate (Get it here: https://www.thewwa.com/2015-online-membership-form/)
- A designated contact person for your team and their phone number. This will help us keep you in the loop all weekend long.
How to sign up as an individual:
Individuals must send their name, school, and tentative division to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before each event they would like to attend. Anyone signing up after that (including walkups) will be charged a $5 late fee. You must have a WWA membership to compete (Get it here: https://www.thewwa.com/2015-online-membership-form/) . If you plan to attend multiple events, you can list them in the same email.
Example email for teams:
Greetings my fellow Midwesterner,
My name is Thornton Melon and I am the captain of the Grand Lakes University Wakeboard Team. We are planning on bringing the following 8 riders to Action Wake Park:
- Thornton Melon, Open
- Jason Melon, Beginner
- Kurt Vonnegut as himself, Advanced
- Natalie Starboardman, Beginner
- Ronnie Cautionfield, Open
- Jonathon Tuttle, Intermediate
- Groot, Groot
- Lesley Knope, Advanced
I’ll be your contact for our team, looking forward to winning all the events!
Thornton Melon: 123-456-7890